TPPT SDN. BHD.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
During the course of dealings between you and our Company as our valued purchasers/ prospective purchaser/ registrants, you may be requested to provide or has provided to us some of your Personal Data.Â This Personal Data will be collected, used and processed by us to enable us to enter into transaction with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/ or products in connection with our business, execution, including delivery of notices, services and/ or products, general property administration, marketing purposes, planning purposes in connection with future products, new product launches and events including promotional events with business partners within our projects.
2. PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data includes but not limited to the following informations :
- Name, job title and company name;
- Age, gender, date of birth, national registration identity card number, passport number;
- Race, ethnic origin, nationality;
- Contact information including home address, mailing address, email address and phone number;
- Marital status, details of children, occupation, income range, employer;
- Type of loans applied for in relation to the purchase of the property; and
- Such other relevant information to enable us to provide our services and products.
- Any personal data derived from any legal documentation including Sale and Purchase Agreement, Tenancy Agreement, Letter Of Administration, Grant of Probate, Power Of Attorney, Birth Certificate and Death Certificate.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data provided by you will be collected, used and processed by us, amongst others, for the following purposes:
- The delivery of notices, services and/ or products and the marketing of such services and/ or products whether present or future, to you;
- In order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and / or contract to purchase and/ or rent the properties from us;
- Enforcing any legal or other rights of our Company may have against you;
- Those purposes specifically provided for in any services and / or products offered by us;
- Conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and/ or related products;
- Our internal record keeping;
- Collection of outstanding payments from clients;
- To send you information about products and / or services offered by selected third parties that we may think may interest you;
- Vacant possession, key handover, property / estate management, customer care and/ or defect rectification works;
- Post vacant possession services;
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law;
- To fulfil the above purposes, you may be contacted by email, telecommunication means (including but not limited to telephone calls, text messages) or other means that are available;
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but might be provided or disclosed to the following categories of parties:
- Bankers, solicitors, Land Offices, Government Offices, Local Councils, State Government, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Syabas, Indah Water Konsortium (IWK), Income Tax Departments;
- Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- Government agencies, relevant authorities, statutory bodies, and industry regulators;
- Our auditors, consultants, accountants, solicitors, relevant financial institutions or our appointed marketing agents or professional advisers;
- Our contractors, sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may deemed to be necessary or appropriate;
- Third party property management companies/ entities in respect of the management of property that purchasers have purchased; and/ or
- Any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the company.
5. OBJECTION / FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
The objection / failure to supply such Personal Data will :
- Result in us being unable to provide purchasers / prospective purchasers / registrants / tenants with the notices, services and / or products requested;
- Affect the ability of the parties to enter into the necessary Sale and Purchase Agreement in relation to the sale of property; and / or
- Result in us being unable to update you on our latest product and/ launches.
6. SAFEGUARDS AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Personal Data provided by you shall be kept confidential.Â We further endeavor, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and procedures to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data.
7. TRANSFER AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to our third party service or product providers within the country, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
8. RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access to and correction of your Personal Data held by us.
- In the event that you intend to correct any Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please inform us in writing to the address below so that we shall be able to make the amendments accordingly.
- In the event that you have objections to any use of the Personal Data please inform us in writing to the address below :
TPPT SDN. BHD.
Sales & Marketing Department
7 & 8th Floor
Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 2274 2277
03 2272 3540
Fax: 03 2272 3267